Sunday, May 1, 2011

Summer themes.

We managed to make a huge 3D waterfall in the summer camp jungle room, but sadly I have no pictures of that...  But I do have my treasure chest for the pirate wall, a photo wall, and my beach scene.  The beach scene was the hardest, because I decided to cut all the pieces out of construction paper, so the only coloring that was done was every little piece was outlined with a black sharpie.  This wall took forever...
I am slightly upset because the picture is super blurry.  But you get the idea.


My photo wall was done with a black background and super bright colored paper for the borders, then I used I made a page protector to fit each picture, so you could change out the pictures easily.  I used drink umbrellas, (cut off the stick and put them up...).  It had a tiki vibe.



And here is my treasure chest, with one star left over from my night wall.... I used lots of jewels, foil, shiny wrapping paper, and glitter... it was fun to make.  We had the kids add to it during the summer, but I do not have pictures... 



This is all from 2009.

No comments:

Post a Comment